So, you want to write a book?
Awesome! I’ve written four (and am quietly working on my fifth). It’s been a fun ride, quite a learning experience, and there’s much more to come.
BUT…back to you. You want to write a book! I’m so thrilled! And I’d love to help you shorten your learning curve by sharing all I’ve learned since publishing my first book in 2011.
I’ve created a two-part webinar series (with optional add-on consulting) to help you get your book into the world.
This webinar series is perfect for YOU if:
- You want to write a non-fiction book (I have zero experience writing fiction…sorry).
- You’re a subject matter expert on the topic you want to write about. Writing a book is a HUGE boost for your professional credibility.
- You’ve got stories to tell and lessons to share. You strongly believe people need to hear what you have to say!
- You want help brainstorming your idea(s) and with outlining the book (this would happen in the add-on consulting package).
- You need guidance writing a book from scratch (or pulling one together from a collection of blog posts or articles you’ve already written).
- You need help deciding how to publish (traditionally with an agent or indie/self-publishing).
- There’s a whole lot you don’t know about book marketing. (I’m not the ultimate expert, but I’ve been reading and studying and trying many different things).
- You don’t want to spend a heap of money right now to learn this information or a ton of time combing through online resources to find it.
If those reasons above sound like you, I’m glad you’re here!
Get Your Book Into the World Webinar Dates:
Tuesday June, 20th and Tuesday, June 27th from 4 – 6pm EST.
We’ll be meeting on a video platform called Zoom. It’s easy to use and we’ll be able to chat back and forth. Plus, I can record the webinar for you to listen to again and again (or to listen to fresh if you can’t join the live calls).
Part I: We’ll discuss the art and craft of writing. How to find the time. How to get the material out of your head and onto the screen. How to write a whole book (it truly is easier than you think).
Part II: We’ll discuss the technical parts – whether to publish traditionally or go indie (self-publish) and the options to do that (there are many that range from low-cost to a significant investment), details on indie publishing (which is what I’m most familiar with ) and how to market your book once it is written! In all transparency, I’m a huge fan of indie/self-publishing and this webinar will mostly focus on that.
What you’ll get:
- A recording of both parts of the webinar (in case you can’t join me live).
- A PDF copy of the presentation.
- New Book Preparation Checklist (a $25 value).
- Beta Readers Questionnaire (a $25 value).
- 101 Book Marketing Ideas (priceless).
You can also choose to add on a 60-minute private brainstorming session with me (via telephone or Zoom) so I can help you outline your book or answer your questions about marketing. I’ve helped a number of people narrow in on their topic and outline their book in 60 minutes or less. I have a talent for finding patterns and creating structure, both of which happen to make for the foundations of a good book. I also love a good plan!
One-on-one Consulting Session: $89
Writing a book brings you instant credibility. It will open doors for speaking engagements, podcast interviews, and other avenues to spread your message. You might even make some money!
There’s nothing better than someone saying, “Will you sign your book for me?” or “I read your book and it changed my life!”
Join me to get your book written and into the world!
Once you’ve made payment, I’ll send you an invitation to join my private email list for this webinar series. I’ll send out the checklists and bonuses the day of the first webinar (Tuesday, June 20th). Look for an invitation to “confirm your subscription” via Aweber as soon as you make payment.
PS: I hope you’ll join me for this fun and informative webinar. I’ve you’ve got a book in you, let me help you get into the world!