I’m noticing an interesting pattern that I’ve just picked up on with my clients.
Instead of having a specific problem they are seeking a solution for, most of my clients have questions they want to lean into.
- Time to say what needs to be said, even if they ramble a bit.
- Someone in their corner focused on THEM and their needs, wants, wishes and desires.
- To be asked unexpected questions that challenge their thinking and assumptions, surprise them, make them go, “Hmmmm…”
- A thinking partner who knows just enough about business, strategy, people’s motivations to hear what isn’t being said or noticed
- Someone who will ask questions they never thought of asking themselves
- To move into aligned action once they’ve spent some time noodling the issue
I just finished up #100 Days of Coaching with several clients. One of them said noted, “This process has put me into being more aware of what my own internal world looks like and what I need. I knew I needed some help with that. I appreciate the guidance and the Wayfinding. I didn’t have the expectation that I would do this work and have some problem worked through and solved. And things have happened in parallel with this process that are very good.”
If you want someone in your corner who will help you explore the questions that nag you, that keep you up at night, or that feel unanswerable but persistent…
Would you like some help with that?
Starting in 2023, I’m offering a new way to work with me that includes some of that powerful walk in the woods time to explore those deeper internal questions you are carrying.
And again, this is private coaching, 1:1, you and me and the trees.
If that tugs at you and you feel a “Yes, please” bubble up, send me a PM and say “Yes, please to walking with the trees” and I’ll send you information about it.