As a seasoned business owner, you’ve gone all in for years.
Hustle, grind, sweat, suffer.
But now? Something’s got to give. You have very little hustle left in you. You’ve lost your bearing, feel disconnected from your values, and have forgotten about yourself in the process.
Is it time to define success on your terms (and not by anyone else’s standards)?
I call that journey “Wayfinding” and it’s what I do.
Do you know who you are? What you value? What success means to you?
Without that clarity, you’re in danger of ending up somewhere you didn’t expect; perhaps living out someone else’s dreams. All your striving might be leading you into chronic overwork, overwhelm, and serious burnout. Take this “Gut Check” quiz to figure out where you’ve gotten off track.
Imagine what happens if you let things stay the way they are:
- You don’t make any changes. Business and life continue to control, frustrate, and overwhelm you.
- You get more exhausted and burned out. And you keep coping just to keep from drowning.
- Finally, you make a desperate decision from a place of total exhaustion: you give up. This looks like closing the business, firing all your employees, or quitting your job, marriage, or life completely.
- Unhappiness continues to permeate your life.
Decisions made from burnout or exhaustion are rarely good decisions.
And frankly, this is NO way to live.
Instead, start on your own Wayfinding Journey to guide you towards PRESENCE, CLARITY, RELIEF and FOCUS on what you want, what needs to change, and how to do that.
“When I’m stuck in business or life, I go to Angie.”
- Grab 15 minutes on my calendar
- You’ll tell me some of your frustrations
- I’ll ask you powerful questions, and maybe challenge your assumptions
- I’ll diagnose your stuckness
- Note: moving on to Step Three is completely your choice.
Your Journey Forward
- I’ll offer you some feedback and options
- Together, we’ll choose the focus and length of your Wayfinding Journey that will bring you the perspective , relief, and clarity you’re searching for.