You’ve chased “success” for years.
But the truth is…you’re still not satisfied. Not happy. And certainly not feeling FREE. You’ve lost your bearing, feel disconnected from your values, and have lost yourself in the hustle and grind.
Isn’t it time to define success on your terms?
I call that journey “Wayfinding” and it’s what I do.
People who work with me often share the same five or six qualities:
- You are a great problem solver. You jump in and get it done. But often it’s not the right stuff, and it drains you. This also keeps you from getting to the RIGHT work that fills your bank account and your fulfillment tank). This makes you want to burn your business, career, and life to the ground.
- You hate asking for help. But this level of dissatisfaction and unhappiness you’re feeling? You can’t seem to solve this on your own.
- You look really put together and successful on the outside. You’ve gotten accolades, awards, and external recognition. Inside, you’re dying. But it feels like there’s no one talk to about this because everyone around you says, “Gee, I wish I had your problems!”
- You’ve completely lost yourself in the business or the career striving. Hobbies? Those are long gone. Sleep? It’s either elusive…or you want to sleep all the time. Vacation? Who has time for that? Fun? Nope. It’s all stress, all the time, but you’re not sure why or what it’s all for anymore.
- You’re stuck and frustrated, unsure about the next move to make. So you stay on the treadmill, working harder and longer. Hustling. Grinding. (But deep down, you know you can’t do this forever…nor do you really want to.)
- You’ve taken all courses. Bought all the books. Hired the business coaches. You’ve been to seminars. Talked to friends. And yet, this shadow of dissatisfaction with life (personally and professionally) still weighs on you.
Instead, consider something completely different:
A Wayfinding Journey
A Wayfinding Journey guides you back to yourself. Who you are at your core. With this deep inner knowing, you can then begin to move towards what you want in a more aligned, authentic way. Without the grind, the hustle, or the burnout.
Just you, living life. Feeling balanced and whole. And, frankly, feeling ridiculously happier than you have a long, long time.
“When I’m stuck in business or life, I talk to Angie.”Julie Bee, Charlotte, NC
- Grab 25 minutes on my calendar
- Use orange Book Now button below
- You’ll tell me some of your frustrations
- I’ll ask you powerful questions, and maybe challenge your assumptions
- I’ll diagnose your stuckness
- Note: moving on to Step Three is completely your choice.
Your Journey Forward
- I’ll offer you some feedback and options
- Together, we’ll choose the focus and length of your Wayfinding Journey that will bring you the perspective , relief, and clarity you’re searching for.