Owners, Founders & Entrepreneurs
As a trusted thinking partner, I’m not here to consult with you on marketing, sales, or operations.
My job is to provoke your thinking.
To help you better understand yourself and motivations.
And to help you be a better leader (of yourself, first…and then everything else).
Your successful-looking but incredibly frustrating life (professionally and/or personally) has you internally curious about why you’re still not satisfied or happy.
People who work with me often share the same four or five qualities:
- You are a great problem solver. You jump in and get it done. (But often it’s not the right stuff, and it drains you. This also keeps you from getting to the RIGHT work).
- You hate asking for help. (But this level of dissatisfaction and unhappiness you’re feeling? You can’t seem to solve this on your own.)
- You look really put together and successful…on the outside (inside, you’re dying).
- You’ve completely lost yourself in growing your business or striving professionally. (Hobbies? Those are long gone. Sleep? It’s either elusive…or you want to sleep all the time. Vacation? Who has time for that? Fun? Nope. It’s all stress, all the time, but you’re not sure why or what it’s all for.)
- You’re stuck and frustrated, not sure what next move to make. So you stay on the treadmill, working harder and longer. (Deep down, you know you can’t do this forever…)
“Angie Stegall is an Executive Coach with a unique approach to helping her clients. She assists in aligning your internal desires and dreams with what is actually occurring in your life. I have worked with coaches nationally and never had anyone this effective. The experience was beyond my expectations. I was worn out and nearing a “wall” professionally and personally. Angie guided me through to an attainment of goals and dreams that were sometimes scary to even “speak into existence.” I am wildy happy and highly recommend her.”
Rebecca Loranger, Lakeside Project Solutions
When you’re ready, schedule a no-obligation Executive Chat today.
“I am already feeling better and seeing things more clearly and with a different perspective! With Angie’s help, I am digging my way out of ‘overwhelm’ and planning a new iteration to my business.”
Kathy Ridge, LevRidge Resources