Is life feeling overwhelming? Are you having trouble settling in? Struggling to hear your inner voice? Do you want to deepen your relationship with nature?
This December, I’m offering 31 Notes from Nature again (my 4th year!) but with a twist!
How it Works
- Choose a Sit Spot: You will choose a place to sit in your natural environment. Outside
somewhere close to where you live is ideal.
- Commit to Sitting: Starting December 1st, you’ll go to your sit spot and…sit. Minimum 20 minutes, or for as long as 2 hours if you choose.
- Sit: This is your time to sit, breathe, and observe.
- Notice: Each day has a prompt (Day 1: Gratitude; Day 2: Owl Eyes; Day 3:Landmarks and Hazards; Day 4: Childhood Passions; Day 5: Leaf Line-Up, etc., etc.)
- Journal about your experience directly in the book.
- Share anything you want to share (photos, videos, writing, art) from your Sit Spot time in the Facebook Private Group. You can share daily, weekly, occasionally, or even only once for the entire 31 days. You choose.
- Gather (online): The first place we gather in the private Facebook Group. The
other place we’ll gather is twice during the month (see below for details) via Zoom to share “in person” about our practice. This is the opportunity to dive deep into what you’re experiencing, learning, seeing, hearing, and feeling. And if Zoom isn’t for you, these gatherings aren’t mandatory. Just skip them and keep on sitting.
Spending even 15 minutes in nature has a huge host of health benefits – both physical and mental.
I personally need that right now, and I’m betting you might, too.
Cost: $31 + purchasing a copy of “Sit Spot and the Art of Inner Tracking”
What You’ll Get
• Two 45-minute group Zoom calls (Sunday, December 13th at 5:30 pm EST and Thursday, December 31st at Noon EST (I will record them and post to our group site if you cannot attend live but want to listen in)
• A private Facebook group for sharing as much or as little as you’d like (daily, weekly, occasionally or just once through the whole 31 days)
• Some targeted Wayfinding from me where appropriate
• Magic and miracles, synchronicities, and answers you seek (Yes, I’m serious)
• A deeper relationship with Nature + a deeper connection to your own inner voice
• A practice that nurtures your inner and outer Self
• Guidance from me, Angie Stegall, Wayfinder, AND from R. Michael Trotta via the
wonderful program laid out in his book “Sit Spot and the Art of Inner Tracking”
What You’ll Need
- Register for the program ($31). See link below.
- Purchase a paperback copy of the book from R. Michael Trotta “Sit Spot and the Art of Inner Tracking” via Amazon.com